Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I made a big mistake with plogger so I thought I would delete it all from the server. However the images folder won't delete, and the individual pictures won't delete.

Please help.

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2005

Do you still have the admin portion online? I think you have to delete the images from within the admin interface. If you just delete the collections all the images should dissapear in one swoop.
    Im still having difficulty deleting the pictures from the server. I have uploading all the admin stuff etc again to the folder but when I log in it shows the pictures for my new gallery.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    • CommentAuthorjack
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2005

I think this is solved in one of nightlies. I had this problem also because you don't have permissions to delete the folders, only your provider has. My provider deleted them for me, but since a few months I don't have this problem anymore. Perhaps you should wait for the next beta and ask your provider to delete the folder for you?
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2005

My Plogger B2 install claims that things weren't deleted, but they disappear anyway. I've wondered (but never tested) whether it just deletes the database data and no longer displays the files which remain.

Regards,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthorsynthflut
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2006

i have a similar problem, i cant delete my collections albums and even not the pictures. not i the admin area and not over ftp...

whats going wrong?