Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGeert-Jan
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2005

Hi,

I succesfully integrated plogger into my site. Now I have only one problem left, my site uses phpbb for user management. But when I require gallery.php and some phpbb files (like extension and common) in the same file, I got the followling error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare generate_pagination() (previously declared in /home/gjvliegt.nl/www/forum/includes/functions.php:443) in /home/gjvliegt.nl/www/fotoboek/plog-functions.php on line 263

Has anyone a solution for this? I can simply not use the phpbb files with plogger but it would be a lot better if I can.

Thanks,

Geert-Jan
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2005

It's a matter of Plogger redeclaring (or vice versa) the generate_pagination() function, apparently in use by phpBB. Solution? Get a text editor that will do a find/replace for a directory/site/whatever, and just find "generate_pagination" and replace with "plogger_generate_pagination". That will find the function and every call to it and replace the names. Remember to only do the find/replace to the Plogger files, or you'll wind up with the same problem.

Regards,
    Derek
    • CommentAuthordustinto
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2006

Did you ever get this too work?
    Yes, this fixed it.
    Thanks.