Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordkmfirefly
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2009 edited

Has anyone figured out how to add pagination in Lightbox with plogger?

Here is my gallery with lightbox enabled at the level of album.
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2009 edited

Here is a link where someone has succeeded to do pagination with lightbox but on wordpress. Is something similar possible on plogger?
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2009

Since the slideshow feature is able to display all the pics in the album even though they are paged there should be a way to get lightbox to see all the pics too and be able to view the entire album without having to exit to shift to next page.

I am no programmer... so do humor me.
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2009

Or how about using the thumbnail navigation and hiding it to get lightbox to see all the pics in the album?
    • CommentAuthoratsites
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2010

See you got lightbox working! Hear a lot about Lightbox here, but nowhere a hand-out.
    Can you provide??
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2010 edited

@atsites: I used Lightbox 2. Here are the instructions.

Supplementary info to the instructions in the link above:
    PART 1 - SETUP

1. The code goes in the 'head.php' file of your theme

2. The code goes in the 'head.php' file of your theme

PART 2 - ACTIVATE

• Add rel="lightbox[album]" in 'album.php' file of your theme to the link <a href="<?php echo plogger_get_picture_thumb(THUMB_LARGE); ?>

• Here is how the code looks in mine after addition <a rel="lightbox[album]" href="<?php echo plogger_get_picture_thumb(THUMB_LARGE); ?>

Let me know if you are having difficulty with any of the steps. Hope this was helpful.
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2011

@JOREMI: Can you post a link where you tried it or Cut and paste your code on the forum?
    hey, i got the same problem! no idea how to solve this.. i'll try out the tips u posted above..!
    thanks!
    • CommentAuthorTidosho
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2011

Hey dkmfirefly!

I just stopped by to read this thread, and have to say I love the layout of your photo site, it's so clean and professional! I was thinking of using the lightbox effect, but would large images work OK with it, say to have a full screen option?