Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcwsterling
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009

I have been working on modding plogger and have created a multi-user system. Currently it creates a new album and collection (though doesn't limit the user to it yet) and it allows for registration and login. If it would be any help to the people at plogger, I could post the portion of code online and let them look at it if they want to. I currently am in love with this system. I was using zen-photo but this one is a lot easier to customize and has some better features.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009 edited

cwesterling: Your modification sounds very interesting. One question - which version of Plogger did you use during development - 1.0Beta3 or the latest SVN version?

There is currently a ticket open in Trac for adding multiple user support (Ticket #51), so you might want to add your code there and participate in the discussion on that ticket as well.
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2009 edited

i used the latest beta that is for download on the main page. I am almost ready to publish what I have. I just need to install what I have edited and make sure everything works.

if you want me to, I can grab the svn and work with it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2009

Yes, you need to work with the latest SVN code to implement those changes. Beta3 is out of date (almost 2 years old), and will be superseded with the SVN code when we release it as the next stable version (should be soon).

Please publish your code to the ticket that I referenced (#51) so the dev team can look it over and test. Be sure to include an email address so we can contact you if necessary.

Thanks for your hard work!
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2009

ok, I just posted the code to the ticket, forgot to include an email (and since I use gmail, im not all that worried (chris@justinandchris.com)) I'll grab the svn and look to see if I can make the same modifications.