Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hello, i have installed Plogger and i think it is great so far, all i want to be able to do is learn how i can have the thumbnails to align centered, but still keep the comments left aligned at the bottom of the larger thumbnails.

Any help will be appreciated, as i really dont know php yet.

Thankyou.
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2005

In gallery.php:
    .comments {
    clear:left;
    float:left;
    }

Should work, if it doesn't repost (with a url, if you really want best results) and we shall come up with another solution.

Regards,
    Derek
    •  
      CommentAuthorctlsmite
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2006

Where do you set the photo thumbs to be centered in the page instead of justified left?
    • CommentAuthorddejong
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2006

Using floats, they can't be. We've got a centered thumbnail, table-free, fully-standards compliant theme for Beta 3, but it will be a while yet before it's released. If you downloaded the nightly build I could send you the files, but it's entirely unsupported. If you're uncomfortable with that, I would wait for Beta 3.

Cheers,
    Derek
    •  
      CommentAuthorctlsmite
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2006

I'll wait. Thanks, Derek!
    • CommentAuthorclairev
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009

Hi

I am trying to do the same thing as ctlsmite... trying to keep the breadcrumbs left aligned but have the thumbs centered on the page? Any help much appreciated, the site im working on is here: http://paulvickers.co.uk/ploggerb3/index.php

Thanks
    Claire