Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorthuyh83
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009 edited

I'm using the ploogerb3 with Air theme.

I want to change the light blue color in the theme to all green.

I tried all attributes in gallary.css but it's not working.

I even search the forum, but no luck. I even place the attributes in <div> , but it's still not working.

Help!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009

thuy83,

The Air theme uses a background gradient image for the light blue effect. Either remove the URL from the background: property in the CSS, or open your image editor and change the images/blue-gradient.gif image from light blue gradient to a green gradient.
    • CommentAuthorthuyh83
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009

sid, thank you so much for help me.

I kind of notice it uses an image, because I right click on it and view background image. But when I went to css/gallery.css there is no line in the code that contain blue-gradient.gif or any variations of blue.

is that the correct file to edit the color of the theme? (css/gallery.css)

I have already looked up the hex code to see what color it is, I then change any of the shades of blue to green, but doesn't work when I refresh, or open new browser and typed in link.

Like I said, it seem that I cannot modify any code in this ploggerb3. I leave all the color that is black, white, grey alone... I just want to change the shades of blue, well ... the code change when I change them, but it doesn't take effect when I hit refresh in the browser. I uses Firefox 3.0.11 .

Is there any way I can override the blue Air theme to green ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009

thuy83,

css/gallery.css is the CSS file that Plogger defaults to if a CSS file is not included in the theme you are using. You need to change the 'gallery.css' file in the 'themes/air/gallery.css' file (since you are using the Air theme). All themes are located in subfolders of the theme folder.
    • CommentAuthorthuyh83
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2009

thank you sid!!