Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorthuyh83
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009

I need help, after can't changing colors of Air theme, I tried out Lucid theme. But the CAPTCHA is not working, it replaces with ALT. I have searched the forum for ways to fix it, I tried every way but it's still not working !

I have replace the tags as other as shown. but no luck.

It seem that I can't override any of the codes in Plogger.

Any help is appreciated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009

if you CAPTCHA is not displaying, there can be a few different reasons. It could be your session variables are not being set, it could be that your GD library is missing (which is not likely if you can create thumbnails from uploaded images), it could be that your GD library or you webhost does not allow direct output from the GD library to be displayed on the server, or it could be any number of missing functions that are missing from your GD install on your webhost.

You can open the 'plog-captcha.php' file and at the very top enter:
    error_reporting(E_ALL); and then navigate directly to the plog-captcha.php file in your browser (http://www.yoursite.com/plogger-folder/plog-captcha.php), then it may produce an error message that may provide more information on where the error is occurring.
    • CommentAuthorthuyh83
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2009

I went and done what u told me to do ... this is what I get

error_reporting(E_ALL);
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php:2) in /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php on line 16

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php:2) in /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php:2) in /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php:2) in /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php on line 19

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php:2) in /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php:2) in /home/image_gallery/plogger/plog-captcha.php on line 21

I think something wrong with the header:
    this is the header code in plog-captcha.php as of right now:

session_start();

header("Content-Type: image/png");
    header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); // HTTP/1.1
    header("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT"); // Date in the past
    header("Last-Modified: ".gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s")." GMT");

create_image();
    exit;

I even replace this header with the following :

session_start();

header("Content-Type: image/png");
    header("Pragma: public");
    header("Expires: 0");
    header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");
    header("Last-Modified: ".gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s")." GMT");

create_image();
    exit;

because ppl in this forum had advice to change it to that in order to fix the CAPTCHA .

But still, I have no luck.

Anyone to help me?