Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkratos
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009 edited

Hi,
    I upgraded from 1.0b3 to r599 and everything went fine but seach is now broken. When a serch is performed ?searchterms=bla is added to the URL but no seach page appears. The site is http://500motivators.com/ if that helps.

Cheers,
    K.
    • CommentAuthorkratos
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009 edited

Some more info, if I enable cruft free url's and do a search I get these errors all on one page...

Notice: Undefined index: searchterms in /500motivators.com/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 1566
    Notice: Undefined index: searchterms in /500motivators.com/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 95
    Notice: Undefined index: searchterms in /500motivators.com/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 2163
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009

you are correct, kratos. Thanks for catching that.

I've updated the code and it should be fixed in r600 now. :S
    Thankful People: kratos
    • CommentAuthorkratos
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009

I upgraded to r600 and it's fixed! Thankyou very much that was impressively quick ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

Thanks for catching it and letting us know! :D
    • CommentAuthorbuckmajor
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009 edited

Hey Sidtheduck long time time no see how are you friend? Man I gotta give it to you for still soldier on, your the man dude. It's been a while but yea I can take over from here now hehe lol.