Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcwsterling
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2009

Is there a way I can only show albums. I am only going to have 1 collection and lots of albums. I have done a little searching, but not a whole lot. Any suggestions?
    • CommentAuthorsoke
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009 edited

This code works for me...

<?php require("gallery.php");
    if ($GLOBALS['plogger_level']=="collections" || $GLOBALS['plogger_level']=="collection" ) {
    $GLOBALS['plogger_level'] = "album";
    $GLOBALS['plogger_id'] = 0; // Enter the id# of the album here
    };
    ?>

Place it in your index.php before the opening html tag. Remember to change the album id (as commented).

*edit*
    Sorry cwsterling is misread your question. The above code is used to skip the collections level and display ONE ablum...
    Thankful People: sidtheduck
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2009

Thanks for the reply, soke. You can do the same thing with collections as well:
    <?php require("gallery.php");
    if ($GLOBALS['plogger_level']=="collections" || $GLOBALS['plogger_level']=="collection" ) {
    $GLOBALS['plogger_level'] = "collection";
    $GLOBALS['plogger_id'] = 0; // Enter the id# of the collection here
    };
    ?>

Also, the next version of Plogger already has this capability within it's code. If you only have 1 album and 1 collection, then the single album is automatically the default view. If you have 2 albums and 1 collection, the collection is automatically the default view. We're working on eventually having more of a directory structure where you can be anywhere from 1 to an infinite number of subdiretories / albums, but that is still a little way off. This was a fix until we can get to that point.
    • CommentAuthorsoke
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2009

Sounds good, looking forward to the upcomming versions