Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorElkana
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009 edited

Hello everyone! I'm using Plogger with the great skin Broadway 2 + Lightbox theme from ardamis and it's a great program! I'm playing with it but now I have a question. At http://www.dafcoupe.nl/plakboek/?level=album&id=2 my photo's have the name of the submitted date. But the original names are in the filename. Why gives Plogger them the name of the submitted date? I really don't want to rename all the files (250) by the hand! I want to have them the same name as the filename. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance :)

Oh and ps. Is there an upload limit of 250? Because I've uploaded 589 images in my upload map but there are only 250 images in my album now.. [EDIT: Yes, there is an limit of 250 per time. I've now got the other 339 also ;)]
    • CommentAuthorElkana
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2009

Nobody?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009

Elkana,

The photos are still named the same, but I think that the Broadway 2 + Lightbox theme uses the submitted date if there is no caption. If you want to add your filenames to the caption automatically, you can follow the instructions in this discussion.
    • CommentAuthorElkana

Thanks for your response! I'll check the topic you gave me. :D
    • CommentAuthorElkana

Wow, that is really really great! It helped me so much! I've used the latest code and this is soooooooo great! :D