Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi,

Trying to import a 673Kb photo, I got the following message:-
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 803209305 bytes) in C:\salamanga\gallery\lib\exifer1_5\makers\olympus.php on line 155

I rather suspect that the code is trying to convert an Intel type integer into a different type, and getting lost. The 67Mb limit would seem reasonable for most photographs. The PHP memory limit is 256Mb on my server, which should be enough...

regards

Richard
    small boy
    Hi

Further information. I converted all my photos to .GIF files with "Easy Graphics Converter" a free program, and all the problems disappeared. Converting to .BMP files made problem worse.

My problem is solved, I hope this helps someone else...

Richard
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2009

Hi Richard,

I noticed you have an Olympus camera and are using the Exifer1_5 packaged in the beta3 version of Plogger. This is an issue that has come up with the Exifixer library that has been fixed with the new version 1.7 (instead of 1.5). We have implemented 1.7 in the current codebase that is coming out, so the next released version of Plogger should be fixed (I just tested your image on my test install).
    • CommentAuthorisign4jc
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009

i am having this same issue. when can i expect to do the upgrade to 1.7?