Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhugatree
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009

The problem I am having is not happening in all browsers and is easier yo understand if seen so if you could look at http://mysorefigtree.com/tree_trunk/ you might see the problem. What is happening is instead of the light blue in the center behind all the thumbs the main background (the one around the border) is coming through once past the first row of thumbs. I have set the back-ground color to the light bue in all possible places of the gallery.css file and did not help. Not sure which way to turn - please help. This problem happends in most browsers.

Another problem which might be related is when I sign into my Admin screen i get two notices they are:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/mysorefi/public_html/tree_trunk/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1945

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/mysorefi/public_html/tree_trunk/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1946

I checked out the file but do not know enough about the programming to know how to fix it.

Thanks for your help in advance.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009 edited

Hi hugatree,

There are a couple of ways you can accomplish this.
    1. You can add overflow: hidden; to your #main-container CSS rules
    2. You can add a <div style="clear: both"></div> within the #main-container <div> but after the closing </div> for #thumnail-container.

Both should stretch your background down.
    • CommentAuthorhugatree

Thanks I did that now will have to get someone to test it that has the problem viewing it corectly.

What about the Notices I get?
    Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/mysorefi/public_html/tree_trunk/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1945

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/mysorefi/public_html/tree_trunk/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1946

I did see that what I did did not get rid of them so is this something I should not be concerned about? What can i do to get rid of them?

Thanks for your time. This is by far the best gallery program I have worked with!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

To fix those notices, open plog-admin-functions.php and edit the code for plogger_generate_server_info() (on lines 1945 and 1946) to look like this:
    $software_type = isset($arg[0]) ? $arg[0] : '';
    $software_version = isset($arg[1]) ? $arg[1] : '';
    $software_distro = isset($arg[2]) ? $arg[2] : '';

That should clear them up.
    • CommentAuthorhugatree

That fixed that problem.
    Oh to be as smart as you. Thanks so much and thanks for helping so quickly. I am still waiting on someone to check my gallery problem to see if your ideas fix it also. Will let you know. Thanks