Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorVIP
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2009

Getting 500-Internal Server error on IIS7 when trying to install plogger on windows 2008 Server and iis7

Any idea?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

I'm guessing you're not allowed an .htaccess file on an IIS server. Try deleting it and see if that clears it up for you.
    • CommentAuthorVIP

I am using a dedicated server, and I also deleted the htaccess file, but no luck. Any other suggestions?
    • CommentAuthorVIP

This is the error I am getting after install:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: output in C:\web\hostmaster\domain.com\wwwroot\admin\plog-upload.php on line 130 PHP Notice: Undefined index: albums_menu in C:\web\hostmaster\domain.com\wwwroot\admin\plog-upload.php on line 15 PHP Notice: Undefined index: new_album_name in C:\web\hostmaster\domain.com\wwwroot\admin\plog-upload.php on line 15

Any idea?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

is this the error you get now or in addition to a 500 internal server error? These are just notices as well and have been cleaned up for the next version of Plogger.

If you want to suppress them for now, open plog-globals.php and just below the session_start() add:
    error_reporting(E_ALL ~E_NOTICE);
    or
    error_reporting(E_ERROR);
    • CommentAuthorVIP

sidtheduck, thanks for the tip and the error is gone but I only can see the page when accessing the website localy using RDC. When I try to access the website from another computer I am getting the 500 internal server error still.
    Any idea how to have this fixed?

Thank you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

Can you provide the full text of the 500 error? The more I'm looking into IIS7, the more it seems it has issues with running PHP scripts that connect to a MySQL database.
    • CommentAuthorVIP

sidtheduck, now it works also on my other remote computers. no idea what fixed that but thank you very much for your help. It's nice to see here someone actually helping on the forums. Thanks again
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

Glad it's working for you! I'm guessing is was the error reporting was sending out notices that were disrupting the session headers being sent. Let us know if you run into any additional issues.
    • CommentAuthorVIP

Everything works fine now. Just taking a chance here on the forum, this Photo Gallery Script is amazing and I love the clean design. Only missing tools in the admin area are: Cropper, and the redeye reduction tool. This script would be SUPER with thoes tools integrated.

Thanks guys for the great application.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2009

A cropper is on the books as an enhancement, but I don't think red-eye reduction is yet. I'll have to look into that to see how feasible that is in javascript to keep it light and clean. Thanks for the suggestions!