Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorseroxatmad
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009 edited

Hi

If i set the "Number of Thumbnails per Page" low so i have an option to select page 2,3 etc I am receiving an 404 error! Any ideas

My site is www.thestottfamily.co.uk/gallery

John
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2009 edited

Sorted...needed "Generate Cruft-Free URLs" ticked and the .htaccess file chmod's changed.

Well it did but now broken again.
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009 edited

What access rights does httaccess need and is the file zero bytes in size orginally?

I have noticed that if i have set the number of thumbnails to low and then have the option to select 2 or 3 pages etc , the option is still available on the images and does not work, yet the previous/next options works and will take you to the previous or next page! Is this correct.

# BEGIN Plogger

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteBase /gallery
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
    RewriteRule ^.*$ - [S=2]
    RewriteRule feed/$ plog-rss.php?path=%{REQUEST_URI} [L]
    RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php?path=%{REQUEST_URI} [L]
    </IfModule>
    # END Plogger

I can now select the 2nd page option of the collections but now i cant select the albums...Nothing happens.

John
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009

seroxatmad,

Which version of Plogger are you running? The beta3 release from the main Plogger website or an updated version from SVN (and if so, which revision)? It looks like you are experiencing a bug that I have since fixed in the currently updated SVN code.
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009 edited

Hi

Thanks for the reply

I guess i'm using the beta3 release (:

I will have a look at SVN

Cheers

John

P.S I have downloads "trunk-r601" and will just do a full re-install and kill the SQL database etc