Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Ok, I am going completely nuts over here! I have installed Plogger and I have access to the admin panel. I created an album and selected a template (the default one). I inserted the 3 lines of code in my document and I get nothing. The webpage is a static .htm page. I tried changing the extension to .php and that didn't work either. Where is the gallery located in my file structure (by default). How do I get this to appear? Basically, what I am trying to do is insert a Plogger gallery into a page with my header on it.

Would it be easier to create a new document with my header and insert the plogger code? Help please? Thank you
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2009

In my instance, I created my website within the themes called "Mysite". I then modded the various PHP and CSS to hold the plogger code and never had an issue.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2009

Beavis_the_cat,

You can also add your header html code to the "index.php" file located within the Plogger installation folder (same folder as "plog-config.php").
    • CommentAuthorshafiq
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010 edited

u can embed in any page through iframe its very simply way