Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I installed Plogger and found someone was making comments on my pictures with a lot of "....zimbo...URL......" stuff. So I deleted all the folders/files relating to Plogger. The next time when I installed Plogger again, everything seems fine until I uploaded a picture. Since then, a folder appeared and owned by 48, the rest folders/files all owned by myself. Also some pics in that folder are owned by 48. In addition, .htaccess file is owned by 48 too.

Does anyone know what happen? Is someone injecting my website? Need help, many thanks.......
    • CommentAuthoralexyxj
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2009

No one can help??? disappointing.....seems I have to quit Plogger and use another plug-in........sad..
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2009

andreyxj2001,

Are you talking about Linux user/group permissions? The reason that the permissions some files are different from others is the way your server is set up. The files / folders owned by you were uploaded by you using FTP. Any new folder or file moved around by PHP is sometimes given a different user / group permission (in your case '48'). There is not really an issue with this, it just may cause some issues if you try to delete files / folders via FTP that are not owned by you. We do have a script that will delete everything via PHP to get around this permission issue if you do choose to delete Plogger from your system (and if you've already deleted the Admin -> Manage tab which will also delete files / folders.

Hope you find something that works out for you!
    • CommentAuthoralexyxj

thanks very much, sidtheduck....

one more issue is about someone put attacking codes in my comments field for some pics. and my website got unusually hits and pages. Do you know what kind of harm it brings? I saw traffic was increasing. To avoid this, is the only to remove comment feature for my Plogger?

Thanks...
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell

@alexyxj: You can either disable comments on your images or turn on comment moderation, which would allow you to manually approve comments to be published and delete the spam comments. Moderated comments aren't visible on your gallery.