Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorlandykos
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2009

Hello, I just installed plogger I'm trying to see if it will work for me as a photo gallery site. I really love the simple interface and the basic features.

I noticed though that when you click on the slideshow link it only allows me to view the images that were on the album view page. So for example I have a album with 100 pictures in it so that when you go to the album page there is pagination built in. If you click on the slideshow link it creates the javascript slideshow but I can only navigate through the number of pictures that are on the current page. Actually I just checked it doesn't show all the photos that are on the page. It only shows about 20 pictures.

Unless I'm really blind and I missing something in the settings that controls the slideshow something seems to be wrong.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advanced,
    LK
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2009

I don't know if I fully understand your question but originally I was only able to click slideshow and have a select amount of pictures to be displayed. I then found out that the limit was a PHP limit on my side of things. I had to change the max_exicution_time, memory_limit, and max_input_time. I may have had to change a few other fields but looking oveirng phpinfo those 3 seem to stick out to me.