Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjmastera
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2009

I only found 1 other post regarding this issue but attempting to use the given solution did not change the output.

I get the following when browsing to my plogger url:
    Warning: include(/gallery.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/j/k/m/jkmastera/html/ploggerb3/index.php on line 1

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/gallery.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/j/k/m/jkmastera/html/ploggerb3/index.php on line 1

Below the errors above I can see my Collection\Album so the install was successull I just can't get rid of the error.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2009

Hi jmastera,

That error just means that relative or root include paths are not supported on you PHP installation. You can replace the code in index.php:
    include('gallery.php');
    with:
    include(dirname(__FILE__).'/gallery.php');
    and it should clear up the error for you.
    • CommentAuthorjmastera
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2009 edited

I must be doing something else wrong then. I did not have ---- include('gallery.php'); ---- in my index.php, I had ----include('/gallery.php'); ---- instead. Using the first all I get are the errors, using the second I get the errors and I can see my Collection\Album.

Now, me being a bit green when it comes to php i may have this wrong, but doesn't the code you said to replace with attempt to "call" the dirname (ploggerb3 in my case) since it is inside then main bracket? In your example it would look like this correct?
    include (ploggerb3(gallery.php)."/gallery.php");

Sorry for asking such simple\silly questions.