Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsnow
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2005

I've spent a while trying to get my settings to work in the form of the _install.php. With a bit of help from my friends, I've got it sorted now. However, after clicking install, I get:

CREATE command denied to user: '*********@localhost' for table 'plogger_collections'

with my name in place of the stars. Doesn't look good to me... is my hosting setup not going to allow something vital?

It also outputs below this:

CREATE TABLE `plogger_collections` ( `name` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '', `description` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `path` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `thumbnail_id` int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) Type=MyISAM

which, not knowing much php, I really don't understand :S
    • CommentAuthorsnow
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2005

oops! easier than I thought, and I know noooothing...

I just had a play with the permissions of my MySQL user... it should have been set to "all" anyway, but I manually enabled ALL, ALTER, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES, CREATE, DELETE, DROP, SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, REFERENCES, INDEX and LOCK TABLES... I'm not sure I can cope with this sort of power, but it did work :)