Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

can any one solve my problem
    iam using the same login page of plogger after login ,it should go to another page that has two links in it.one link i need to direct it to the plog-upload.php as in normal login page for plogger other to somewhere else this link work properly for me the problem is when i log in i log in properly to the page i create its name is 'adminindex.php' but when i click link to plog-upload.php its redirected to login page again what to do?
    i had made modification in admin/index in line 17 as
    <form action="adminindex.php" method="post">
    and in my created page i gave link as
    <a href="plog-upload.php"><strong>Photo Management</strong></a>
    its not working can any one tell me where to make modifications.
    thanks
    plogger is a superb photo gallery,the problem with it is lack of support i had asked one solution for other problem before also and nobody answered it now i had found the solution for it.hope this time u people will support me
    thank u
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009

Hi sarigamanakodam,

I'm not sure I completely understand your process is, but I will try to understand and help you out.

1. Your process:
    - If I am reading your post correctly this is how your login works:
    -> Login using "index.php"
    -> Login form takes you to new page "adminindex.php" which has two links, one to plog-upload.php and the other to (?)

2. The login issue:
    - So you login to your form which takes you to adminindex.php and then you try to click from there to plog-upload.php. Correct? However, once you do this, it redirects you back to the login page. It does this because all of the admin pages in Plogger are wrapped with the "plog-admin.php" file which checks to make sure you are logged in (and if not redirects you to the login page) and creates the template for the header and menu tabs. Each individual page in the admin section only produces the content of the admin section, not the header, menu, and footer items (which are handled with "plog-admin.php").

So, to help you out, I would have to see a copy of your adminindex.php page to see how you are registering that Plogger is logged in and where your links are attempting to go. Also, if I may ask, what are you trying to do with the "adminindex.php" file that you can't have with just the default Plogger installation? Just curious what you are attempting to accomplish.

If you want to send the file to me to check, you can email me at sidtheduck SPLAT gmail DOT com if you do not want to post it to the board.
    first of all thanks a lot sid
    i will soon sent u my file
    Iam trying to make a full gallery that support both video and photo I hav no complains with my photo gallery its working suberb as it is using plogger.i had just started the work of video gallery for including the video's admin side the adminindex.php is used .the other requirements for a video gallery I shall search in plogger'sforum discussion video i hope it will do for me .
    The code for applying the above requirement is
    <?php
    require_once(dirname(dirname(__FILE__)).'/plog-load_config.php');
    include(dirname(__FILE__).'/plog-admin.php');
    ?>
    include the above code in adminindex.php
    this code worked for me as sid gave me these code