Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2009

Hi,

I would like to know how to take the bookmark link off the previous and next links. I don't want to end up half way down the page when I click next or prev.

Thanks for any help you might give me.
    • CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2009

Please, can anyone help?

Also, I can't seem to find the css that governs the next and previous links in the default theme. I can see nav-link-img-prev and prev-link-container but it doesn't matter what I try, it doesn't affect these links.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009

Do you have a link? Also, which version of Plogger are you running and which theme file are you using?
    • CommentAuthorAnnie

Hi there,

I've found the answer to the linking issue in lines 2343 and 2360 of plog-functions.php. I've even managed to now make the links go to the top of the gallery (below the page header) although it seems a little temperamental in IE. I like this better because you can see the breadcumb links.

However, I still cannot adjust the css for the links though. I'm using plogger 3.2 (revision 549) with the default theme which I have since customized. I've played around in gallery.css to see if I can change the next/previous links formatting but can't seem to find what to do. I'd quite like to make the links bold and possibly remove the underline but as far as I can tell, it is simply formatting the links according to the rest of the site. I've even tried to add my own css code into the picture.php file but that doesn't do it either. I'm a complete novice when it comes to php.

My gallery is currently at www.hibbitt.org.uk/gallery
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

It looks like the css could be:
    a#next-button, a#prev-button {
    font-weight: bold;
    }
    • CommentAuthorAnnie

Excellent. That's it. Thanks. I'm still getting to grips with php and didn't realize that I needed to use the id in plog-functions.php rather than in picture.php.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

You could have also done this:
    #next-link-container a, #prev-link-container a {
    font-weight: bold;
    }
    using the ids in picture.php. All I did was view source of your linked file and checked the ids in the output source (that way you don't need to hunt in the PHP code looking for the correct id or class).