Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthornvk
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009

Hi There

I'm confused as to which is the most recent version on the plogger software.

The homepage refers to 1.0b3, but the security anouncement recommends a later version.

Can somebody please provide me with a link to the latest greatest version.

(ps. is active development still continuing? )
    • CommentAuthornvk

The reason i asked is because i ran into this issue with the 1.0b3 version:
    http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/2645/setup-is-now-complete-your-username-is-and-your-password-is-/#Item_0

so is trunk r601 the latest?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

nvk,

Yes, trunk revision 601 is the latest. However, the security update has been added to the 1.0b3 version as well, but revision 601 has a bunch more bug fixes and enhancements.

Also, regarding your missing username and password during install, it sounds like a session problem. You may need to define your own session.save_path variable (which is not set by default in php5, so your webhost may not have it set or they may want you to set your own session.save_path so each user on a shared server uses their own space for session handling). You may need to check with your webhost for which path to use, but I will say that the revision 601 makes setting a new path much easier to do by session the SESSION_SAVE_PATH constant in plog-config.php (see the plog-config-sample.php in the r601 download).
    • CommentAuthornvk

Sid,
    Thanks for your reply.

For the past 3 hours i have been trying to download v601 from:
    http://dev.plogger.org/changeset/601/trunk?old_path=%2F&format=zip

but after about 100kb -200kb the download quits leaving me with a corrupt zip file. I have also tried it with a download client, and after about 100k the d/l client reported "size mismatch error".

Do you have an alternative mirror for this file? or could the zip file on your server be corrupt?

TIA
    • CommentAuthornvk
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009

it's ok. got it now.
    • CommentAuthoralfonce
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2009

Hi there is this the new version?
    Is it supported and stable?
    Can It be installed over 1.03b as an upgrade option?
    Is there an option to bypass the collections stage which is really what I want.
    Ta,
    Alex.
    • CommentAuthoralfonce
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2009

I have now gonew to version 601