Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I can't implement lightbox in new version 1.0-RC1-RevLastChangedRevision .I had included the images of lightbox in the image folder of themes and included java script and css too in the folder of theme that I am currently using.
    In the head.php of currently using theme I coded the following code
    <?php echo plogger_generate_seo_meta_tags();?>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo THEME_URL ?>gallery.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo THEME_URL ?>lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
    <script type="text/javascript" src=" <?php echo THEME_URL ?> dynamics.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src=" <?php echo THEME_URL ?> js/prototype.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src=" <?php echo THEME_URL ?> js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src=" <?php echo THEME_URL ?> js/lightbox.js"></script>

and in the album.php I had added the following code in line some what around 20th line
    <li class="thumbnail">
    <div class="tag" style="width: <?php echo $div_width; ?>px; height: <?php echo $div_height; ?>px;">
    <a href="<?php echo plogger_get_picture_thumb(THUMB_LARGE);?>" rel="lightbox"> <?php echo $imgtag; ?></a>
    <span><?php echo plogger_get_picture_caption(); ?> <?php echo plogger_download_checkbox(plogger_get_picture_id()); ?></span>
    </div><!-- /tag -->
    </li><!-- /thumbnail -->
    I don't know wether this code is right or not but it's not working.
    help me in implementing lightbox .I think the lightbox code is not being accessed where should I upload the images css and the java scrip of lightbox
    my site is http://sariga.freetzi.com/mygallery/ploggerb3/
    Thanks
    Can any body help me. I can't implement light box .please tell me that the above code is right or not.
    Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2009

Try this for your top javascript links:
    <?php echo plogger_generate_seo_meta_tags();?>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo THEME_URL ?>gallery.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo THEME_URL ?>lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo THEME_URL ?>dynamics.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo THEME_URL ?>js/prototype.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo THEME_URL ?>js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo THEME_URL ?>js/lightbox.js"></script>

It looks like you had an extra space in there between THEME_URL and the subfolder js, so it was looking for the subfolder "/ js/" instead of "/js/"
    Thankful People: sarigamanakodam