Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoriisamu
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2005

I am having the same problem. The Collection and Album Appear fine. When I upload a file it gives me a blank page. If I check the Album, I see that the image for the album is the picture I just uploaded, but if I click on the album I get a plank page. Help Us please. To look at what its doing check out www.focrylin.com/plogger
    • CommentAuthoriisamu
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2005

Ok, Got the upload blank page fixed, but still getting a blank page when you try and get into an album.
    • CommentAuthorvallius
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2005

I get this behavior when uploading large images (I tried 1.5 MB). Help appreciated.

/Vallius
    • CommentAuthorhenk
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2006

Same problem here, in my case the empty page appears when choosing upload and import, also the view is empty.

I read a solution that works for some, not for me :-(
    http://plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=21&page=1#Item_27

Also size of the image doesn't matter, I tried a small one. It appears to be a PHP related bug. Anti got it partly solved, but not for everyone as far as I can see??

My server has
    PHP 4.3.2
    safe mode OFF
    phpMyAdmin 2.6.0-pl3
    MySQL 3.23.58
    • CommentAuthorskully
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2006 edited

Hi , can only add my experience. As I have now upgraded to the 2.1 and been staring into the white screen of death called plog-import.php.

My site was also hacked, so i deleted everything and upgraded. I have been struggling for the past week trying to get photos to be uploaded (using the FTP method then importing). Plogger sees the folder I created, and when you click on that folder the blank screen appears.

Some of my pics where 120kb or so in size, some 200kb, and a little bigger than the standard 800x600 size, but not by terribly much.
    So i resized them to 800x600 with Xnview and ftp'd them again.

Seems to have done the trick.
    I have no other explanation for this behaviour, though i bet you php boff might have a better idea.

Cheers
    Skully

**edit - after messing around a bit more I found Richards solution found here: http://www.plogger.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=364&page=1#Item_3

Now it doesn't have a problem seeing files which are +-700kb in size.
    Seems like this has fixed my problem, thanks.