Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthoroddcookie
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2009 edited

Hi everyone! First of all, thank you for putting so much time into developing this gallery. It has been a great tool for me to learn more about how php works and to put a gallery on a site I am building.

My question is this: I have a two language site and I'm sure that I can simply have two different databases for each language and away I go... however, I only want to use one database so that all of the photos are visible by any language. Is there a way to give the user an option to choose between languages or to use their browser preferences to pick a language to display? I need only English and Spanish with no foreseeable reason to add more later.

If not, I am more than willing to try and figure out a way to do it myself if one of the developers could possibly give me a little direction in where to start in the code.

The site is http://www.bajaracingsportsbar.com and I am using Plogger Version 3.0 Beta and the server is running PHP5.

Thanks in advance!

Jason