Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorokayteds
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009

Please refer the earlier thread to get an idea of the problem
    http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/2905/no-individual-images-displayed/#Item_0

For overcoming this ,i created a subdomain. Then i copied both trunk and plogger folder to the subdomain folder - "gallery" (didnt delete the earlier trunk file from which i installed the plogger). But now a problem ie i cant upload images to the site, the images are not displayed properly. The site url is www.gallery.unilecindia.com( the earlier images are there)... IS there any other alternative other than reinstalling the plogger. I tried to change the gallery url to gallery.unilecindia.com but still it dont works , kindly guide me
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009 edited

okayteds, can you temporarily change your login to "admin" with password "password" for me to check your admin settings? After I am done, you can change it back. Thanks.

I believe your gallery URL may still be incorrect (I think it may have the 'trunk' in there still).
    • CommentAuthorokayteds
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009 edited

sorry sid for misguiding , I didnt use the subdomain link while uploading earlier so that error occured. Now using subdomain link , i tried to upload but this error occurs

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/uni26709/public_html/gallery/trunk/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1220 --- which folder permissiojn shd i change?

Any idea occured , Still if u want to have a closer look i can reset the password for u as said earlier
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

Try running the upgrade script again. It seems like your permissions for the images/ folder were messed up after you moved your gallery. See if that works for you.
    Thankful People: okayteds
    • CommentAuthorokayteds

ok thanks m8 , i just changed the file permission for plogcontent/images folder and it worked , thanx once again