Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

In the previous version of Plogger someone created an a script to let users upload their own pictures, someone sitting in a script for a new Plogger? Would be highly appreciated!
    Nothing? Willing to pay $15 for this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009

Hi 2cool4school,

I have done a customized implementation of this for a previous user. However, I have not had any time to make it into a public release yet. I need to make it easier for implementation as the code I used had many more customizations and was not as easy for an everyday user to implement into their Plogger installation. Once I find some time, I will try to package it into a plugin / extension, but I am finding less and less time for coding these days. I'll post back here on the status of this as I progress on cleaning up the code.
    • CommentAuthorradioz
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2010

Hi!

I'd like to have this too and would be glad to kick in another $15 (or a bit more). Many other programs have this such as Gallery, etc. There are some real positives to this little program too though and this addition would sure help!

Best Wishes,

Jon Hall