Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorpipeline
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009

Hello.
    I have a plogger on directory, but now i need to move it to the root. How can i do this?

•  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009 edited

Move the directory to the root then login to the admin section (it may look a bit odd when you login) and change the Gallery URL. That should work just fine.
    • CommentAuthorpipeline

Thanks! All is working.
    But i have another problem. I make an upgrade to the 1.0 RC1 and when i fill a form i have this page error:

The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.
    Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe that this request should be allowed.
    Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
    HTTP Error 405 - The HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

pipeline,

I believe this is a server issue. I'm not that well versed in Microsoft server environments (IIS), so you may need to contact your webhost and ask what is going on. From a quick google search on your error, it looks like the server is set up not to allow $_SESSION, $_POST, or $_GET variables. Check with your webhost to see if there are any restrictions and what those restrictions are. They should be able to tell which variable is getting blocked from the server logs and let you know. Then, once we know what is being blocked, I can attempt to give you a workaround.

Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorpipeline

Thanks, I will try yo do a new installation by the moment.
    • CommentAuthorLukeither
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2009

sidtheduck, I have a question along the same lines with regards to moving my plogger installation. Currently, it's in the development area of my server and needs to be moved to my clients server.

Please advise,

Thanks in advance for your support.

Lukeither Willingham
    Lukeither Multimedia & Design
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck

Same comment as above. Move the files, then login and change the Gallery URL.
    Thankful People: Lukeither
    • CommentAuthorLukeither

Can I FTP them to the other server without reinstalling and customizing?
    • CommentAuthorpete k
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2009

I, too, am having the same issue (see below) but mine happens any time I try to do anything "constructive" in the back end basically. (e.g. Manage and Options tabs)
    I also believe it has to do with the $_SESSION, $_POST, or $_GET variables.
    I currently have a support ticket in with my web host and will advise when they reply to the ticket.

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because the page address is incorrect.
    Please try the following:
    * If you typed the page address in the Address bar, check that it is entered correctly.
    * Open the *mywebsite*.com home page and then look for links to the information you want.
    HTTP 405 - Resource not allowed
    Internet Information Services
    Technical Information (for support personnel)
    * More information:
    Microsoft Support
    • CommentAuthorpete k
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2009

I know it's not directly related to the Plogger software but I wanted to make good on my word and share the info for people who may have the same issue.
    Here's the response from my web host:

"It seems that you have faced with Post to default page issue on the IIS5 server. Please note, that on IIS server it is impossible to use post to default page.
    In case you would like to resolve this issue completely, then we can migrate your account to IIS 6 server on our newest server block, operating under control of Psoft Hsphere v.3.1 Patch. With it, its now possible to provide frequently requested services such as new php v.5 (simultaneously with php v.4), php operating in behalf of master FTP account, multiple FTP accounts with windows server plans and mssql server 2005."

I'm just gonna have them migrate my stuff to a Linux block.