Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLukebroad
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009

I have moved plogger out of my root to a /gallery section.

I have updated this in the 'options' bit of plogger & everything works fine EXCEPT, the large thumb nail doesn't show when you click on an image... EG collection>album>small thumbnail>LARGE THUMB NAIL <-Doesn't show any more. I dunno why!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2009

Lukebroad,

Which version of Plogger are you running?
    • CommentAuthorLukebroad
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009

Hello sid,

I am running the latest version as far as I am aware. Not sure how I check but everything works fine apart from the small thumb nail. example here:
    http://www.lukebroad.com/gallery/index.php?level=picture&id=102

Also noticed the message "could not chmod"

:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009

Lukebroad,

It looks like you have safe_mode enabled on your server. Is this correct? Were you asked for FTP information during the installation? Just trying to get all the facts about your installation before I attempt to dig through the code to see where it is throwing the error (I know where that error is being thrown, but not why at the moment).
    • CommentAuthorLukebroad
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009

Sid,

I have emailed my support guy who is doing my hosting to find out about the safe_mode as i am not sure how to check myself so will let you know asap.

With regards to FTP, yes i was asked to enter all of this information during install, and as far as I am aware it works fine!

It is really strange as the thumbnails work in some folders but not others? For example here:

http://www.lukebroad.com/gallery/index.php?level=picture&id=19

but not here:

http://www.lukebroad.com/gallery/index.php?level=picture&id=78

It works however, if you click the empty white box.

really appreciate your help.
    Luke.
    • CommentAuthorLukebroad
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009

Another issue - Probably related.

When I try creating a new album it says directory cannot be found.

When i try importing images from the upload folder on my FTP server, it finds the images but no longer generates thumbnails for them? All worked fine when plogger was the root directory and cannot see any other settings I can play around with.
    • CommentAuthorLukebroad
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2009

Safe mode IS enabled on my server.
    • CommentAuthorLukebroad
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009

Any updates on this issue?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009

Lukebroad,

Try deleting all of the files and folders within the plog-content/thumbs/ folder (after you make a backup) or just rename those folder if you don't want to delete them (like adding "-OLD" to the end of the name). This should force a regeneration of the folders and thumbnails (both large and small) from the original uploaded images the next time they are viewed. My guess is the permissions were messed up at some point during the move from one folder to another. If that doesn't work. Re-upload the backup folders or rename the folders back so that your gallery still contains the images that are showing up.
    • CommentAuthordonahueg
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2011

I have transfer conflicts every time I try to move or rename files.