Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKleidi
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2009

Hello to everyone!
    I have installed plogger on my server and integrated it on my current site. I'm using classic theme. When i search any term there i receive some errors like:
    => At the top of my site:
    Notice: Undefined index: searchterms in /home/librazhd/public_html/fotografi/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 2230
    Notice: Undefined index: searchterms in /home/librazhd/public_html/fotografi/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 2230

=> At the gallery :
    Notice: Undefined index: searchterms in /home/librazhd/public_html/fotografi/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 99

=> At the footer of the gallery:
    Notice: Undefined index: searchterms in /home/librazhd/public_html/fotografi/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 2299

The search term i used is: "kornize" and the url after search is "http://www.domain.com/fotografi/search/?searchterms=kornize"

I'm waiting for your help!
    Thank you in advance!
    • CommentAuthorKleidi
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2009

Any help, please?
    • CommentAuthorKleidi
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009

No one can help me ? Great ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009

Kleidi,

Are you using the RC1 download or the previous beta3 download? Also, do you have a link to your site that I can look at?
    • CommentAuthorKleidi
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009

I'm using the last one, rc1.
    Thx for your reply!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009

Kliedi,

Basically, your server is not registering the "?searchterms=kornize" as a $_GET or $_REQUEST variable. I'm not sure what that is all about, but basically it thinks your URL is "http://www.domain.com/fotografi/search/" instead of "http://www.domain.com/fotografi/search/?searchterms=kornize".

I won't be able to help you unless I can get temporary FTP access to your server to run tests as to why your server would not be registering $_GET or $_REQUEST variables for mod_rewrite. If you would like me to take a look at it, you can email me temporary login information to sidtheduck AT gmail DOT com and you can delete or change this information after I have run my tests. Or you can talk to your webhost to see if they can figure out why $_GET or $_REQUEST variables are not being registered in the REQUEST_URI Apache variable.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009

What verison of PHP are you running?
    • CommentAuthorKleidi
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2009

I'm using 4+ but i have installed and 5+ in it. Do u think that is a php issue? I will change to php 5 and reply here.
    Thx
    • CommentAuthorKleidi
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2009

I have tried with both php versions, 4 and 5 and the error persists.
    Any idea?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2009

Kleidi,

It seems like you are running your own hosting? If so, can you let us know what server software you are running (Apache, IIS?) and what type of machine you are running (Linux, Windows, Mac). For some reason (like I said above) your server is not registering the $_GET or $_REQUEST variables from the URL.
    • CommentAuthorKleidi
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2010

Any help please?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010

Kleidi,

Per my post above, what server software are you running and what type of machine are you on? If not hosting your own, please ask your webhost.
    • CommentAuthorKleidi
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2010

I'm on a vps with centos 5. I'm using php 5 on some scripts and php4 (via .htacces) on others. Plogger is working on php5 with Apache/1.3.41
    Thank you for your help and sorry for this late reply.