Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbungle
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009

Hello!

Is there any way to set one particular album to always display first in a collection? So that no matter what albums have been updated or new albums made, there is this one particular album that always comes first?

Because there is a certain album that contains important photos that I always want to be prominent, but probably won't be updated often.

Thanks for any help!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009

bungle,

Do you want just the first album to be "sticky" and then new albums or newly updated albums to fall in place after that? I'm just trying to figure out how you would like the rest of the albums displayed after the initial album.
    • CommentAuthorbungle
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009

yeah sticky is a good description.

all other albums would display as they usually would (in order of most recently updated/created), just this one particular album would always be at the top of the album list.
    • CommentAuthorbungle
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2009

anyone got any ideas?
    • CommentAuthorbungle
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010

hopeful bump?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010

bungle,

I haven't had any free time to look at this. If you wanted to play around with trying the SQL statements yourself, it would the the plogger_init_albums() function in plog-includes/plog-functions.php.