Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorvisualize
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009 edited

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in D:\Hosting\4874489\html\plogger-folder\plog-admin\plog-admin-functions.php on line 1230

Error on page. HELP
    I too had the same problem now i can't upload images or import images what to do is this problem due to any change in my code or due to the permission grant to the directory
    i solved the problem by giving permission 777 to the folders of images and thumbs and all the files and directories within them too.i actually don't know any security problem will arise or not but the fact is that the gallery is working properly
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2009

It's most likely a permissions issue on your server. However, visualize, it looks like you are on a Windows host (with the whole D:/ in the path) which is odd because windows machines do not typically have permissions issues with PHP. You'd have to check with your host to see if they will allow permission for PHP to create folders within the plog-content/ folder.
    Thankful People: sarigamanakodam
    • CommentAuthorzenbali
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2010

I have same problem Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/sloki/user/t58477/sites/zenbali.co.id/www/fabric_collection/plog-admin/plog-admin-functions.php on line 1230

I tried giving permission 777 to all folders and files in plog content and plog admin but result is failed.

here's for example http://zenbali.co.id/fabric_collection/index.php?level=picture&id=34
    anyone can give some advice?

many thanks, very appreciate for that.
    I had the same problem
    Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in plogger\plog-admin\plog-admin-functions.php on line 1230

I changed permission to read and write for all folders and files in plogger folder using FileZilla, but it doesn't have effect.

After that I switched to use my host control panel, then I changed permission to read and write for all folders and files. The problem was solved.

I prefer to use your host control panel to check root folder permission.