Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormartins
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2009

Hi, sorry if this has been posted already, my searches didn't show any obvious similar posts.

I'm trying to upload and import some photos taken using a Canon Powershot SX200 IS. My install of Plogger is working perfectly with photos taken with other cameras, but with the SX200 I have problems.

Once the files have been ftp'd to /plog-content/uploads I'm using the Import tab and selecting the directory as normal. Here is where things go a bit odd. In IE the thumbnail pics display the text 'GIF89a', in Firefox it appears to show a text display of the binary file, with the headers showing first (starting GIF89a ?$$$666FFFWWWfffrrr????????????????????????... etc). If you continue and click import, the public webpage shows the same issue:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/sites/user/13/118/46957/public/www/photosharing/index.php:24) in /web/sites/user/13/118/46957/public/www/photosharing/plog-includes/lib/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 2671
    GIF89a ?$$$666FFFWWWfffrrr????????????????????????, ???I??X??LR)?6(?????nG??C?? 1=?C?Y?V ?c%)%? ?0-?r???[X3?\?_,g?????# ?f??4] $?weg<35n*e$&(6?? ~ f3,I??:o??q?A???+???/o ~>-0?>?i?- R ?h?N??x?&~??K,????.?3?+??el????@'&x??j?,???f\=?Tn?=^?N???? ?f?U?? L?D???";

The files we're upload are .jpg files, an example file which makes Plogger freak out can be downloaded here:

http://www.furniss.co.uk/ploggerpost/example.JPG

Any help would be really appriciated!

Regards

Martin
    • CommentAuthormartins
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

Hi, sorry for the blatant BTTT, but anyone any ideas on this?