Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormdavey
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2010

Hi,

I am trying to find some documentation on how to call/use Intermediate Thumbnail images. I would like to use a larger thumbnail image in my Collection menu and was wondering if the intermediate image would do the trick. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    mdavey
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2010

mdavey,

Open plog-includes/plog-functions.php and look for the code under the function plogger_get_collection_thumb() and look a the last line of the function (my version has it on line 2872):
    return generate_thumb($rv['thumbnail_path'], $rv['thumbnail_id'], THUMB_SMALL);
    and edit the code to read:
    return generate_thumb($rv['thumbnail_path'], $rv['thumbnail_id'], THUMB_LARGE);
    • CommentAuthormdavey
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

Thanks a million sidtheduck! You're da man!
    • CommentAuthormdavey
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2010

Hate to be a pain sidtheduck, but I noticed that THUMB_LARGE is also the image used in picture.php for the full size image. If I understand this correctly, there are three sizes .... small, nav, and large .. correct? Is there a way to resize the image at the time it is displayed. I really need small, nav, large, and menu medium. I know ... another frigging user ... any ideas?

Thanks,
    mdavey