Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBudiselich
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010

I have looked at the demo gallery on plogger.org and like how the thumnails align left to right in a row. My gallery is lining up in a column running down the page. How do I get the gallery thumbnails to line up like the demo gallery? Here is my URL.

http://www.sweetperfection.net/portfolio/

Mark
    • CommentAuthorMyWorld
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2010

Have you tried a different theme?
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2010

Yes. I tried all the themes included in the install. They are all having the same layout problem.
    • CommentAuthorboblennon

Is it possible that you have javascript disabled ? Plogger generates javascript for many client side display and preloading operations.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears

Your issue is your css is messed up. Slides are suppose to be a part of ul slides yours are dir slides. I do not even know what dir is. Therefore this dir is passing to your "thumbnails" which are suppose to be li class. So basically your stylesheet doesn't know what to do. Did you edit your css file? Translate? Get firebug and debug your css so you can fix it.
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010

Yes. I edited my CSS file. I'll work on the fix and see if I can't figure out where I went wrong. Thanks. I'll update this post if/when I run into trouble. Thanks for looking at my page. I appreciate the help.