Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorhugatree
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2010

When I try to update my changes or upload a picture it closes out the admin page and goes back to the login page. I have 3 galleries, 2 on one site and one on another site. The 2 on one site works fine and is an older version of Plogger. The one one the seperate site is the current version. I did some file changes between the two sites and it worked but when I tried again today it would not work and I made no changes. Any idea on what to change?
    • CommentAuthorheav3n

same error to me....it goes to login page when i update sometimes. and the 2nd error is that sometimes it shows this error when i click on the uploaded picture
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=161hish&s=6
    • CommentAuthorheav3n

i told it to a developer and he will check it let's see :)
    • CommentAuthorhugatree

it is back working again. anyone have an idea why it works off and on? must have something to do with ploggers host but not sure. heav3n you might try it again now.
    • CommentAuthorhugatree
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2010

Anyone have any idea why the Plogger admin page only works once in a while? I cannot seem to do any updates and cannot upload any pics now. I have not made any changes and now it does not work. Please help.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2010

hugatree,

I'm guessing it has to do with sessions on your server and either having them timeout or are not being saved properly. If you are constantly being asked to login, it is a session error. Can you login and on the first page, click the "Show Server Info" link in the top, right corner and post the information displayed there?
    • CommentAuthorhugatree
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2010

more information. my host is able to log in and move around. i was able to work last night but today will not let me.

here is the requested information
    Server Software: Apache/
    PHP Version: 5.2.13 (CGI)
    MySQL Version: 5.0.89-community-log
    GD Version: bundled (2.0.34 compatible) with JPEG support
    Session Save Path: /tmp
    File Upload Size Limit: 480MB
    Temporary Memory Limit: 256M
    Code Run Time Limit: 300s
    • CommentAuthortazmanboo
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010

I have the same issue. What I find works is just selecting a few photos to upload. After those are done, then I go back and upload a few more. This way, it doesn't time me out.