Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMarkP
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2010 edited

I did a search and found some old solutions for older versions. I have RC1 and want to know how to have the album description show on the pages below the thumbnail for each album.
    • CommentAuthorfropker
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2010

Read this thread might be help you

http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/2799/change-title-structure/#Item_0
    • CommentAuthorMarkP
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2010

Thanks for that link but it is not what I am looking for. I want the description of the albums to show on the main page where you see all your albums and the photos within. Like now (I have an embedded gallery) it does not show anything accept four albums and the name of the album underneath. How can I show the description of each album?
    • CommentAuthorfropker
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2010

have a look my site

htttp://www.fropker.com

i think i have done it in my site. and let me know
    • CommentAuthorMarkP

You have the name of the album below the albums. I want the description of the album to show as well.
    • CommentAuthorDani

sidtheduck wrote in another thread:

Regarding the album description in the default theme, it is being displayed on the "collection" level that shows the list of albums within a collection. It is being called using the plogger_get_album_description() function within the album loop. You can see it in action by viewing the 'collection.php' file in the theme file you are using (plog-content/themes/default/ if using the default).

It worked for me. Another easier solution would be to change theme where the description is displayed by default.
    • CommentAuthorfropker

ya thanks for this solution

fropker.com
    • CommentAuthorMarkP

[Solved] Thank you everyone for your assistance.
    • CommentAuthorfropker
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010

Hi
    Mark P

What is your site url. let me have a look for your site
    • CommentAuthorMarkP
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010