Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2010

I'm using cruft-free urls and my pages appear in the main google index but I don't seem to be able to find any of my images appear when searching Google Images alone although other pictures on my standard pages show up. Does anyone know how to get our inages into the Google Images index?
    • CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

bump
    •  
      CommentAuthorsidtheduck
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2010

Annie, it just takes time to get into Google Images. If you want, you can attempt to use the sitemap from this ticket to submit an XML sitemap to Google (if you do use it, please let us know if you run into any bugs).
    • CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2010

Hi sidtheduck,

Sorry I've only just got round to trying to implement the sitemap. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Is it because I'm using version 3 revision 549? I'm afraid to upgrade because I've amended my templates and css and I think the plog-functions file too but didn't take a note of all my changes.

The sitemap is at http://www.britaininfocus.org.uk/gallery/plog-sitemap.php
    • CommentAuthorAnnie
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2010

These are the errors I'm getting with the plog-sitemap.php...

Warning: main(/home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-load-config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-sitemap.php on line 3

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-load-config.php' for inclusion
    include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-sitemap.php on line 3

Warning: main(PLOGGER_DIRplogger.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-sitemap.php on line 20

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PLOGGER_DIRplogger.php' for inclusion
    include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-sitemap.php on line 20

Warning: main(PLOGGER_DIRplog-content/themes/default/head.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-sitemap.php on line 30

Warning: main(PLOGGER_DIRplog-content/themes/default/head.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-sitemap.php on line 30

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PLOGGER_DIRplog-content/themes/default/head.php' for inclusion
    (include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-sitemap.php on line 30

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: plogger_get_header() in /home/ambwebuk/public_html/britaininfocus/gallery/plog-sitemap.php on line 35

I saved the plog-sitemap.php file into my gallery's root folder. Did I do something wrong? Do I also need to use the plogger-sitemap-partial-code.php file too? As I said I'm using revision 549 with version 3.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell

@Annie: The sitemap is for 1.0-RC1 - it won't work with 1.0-Beta3-rev549. You will need to upgrade to the latest release (1.0-RC1) to use the sitemap listed in the ticket.
    • CommentAuthorAnnie

Ah. That's why. I'm afraid to upgrade because I've made a lot of changes to my templates, css and I think a few changes to plog-functions too. Will I lose these if I upgrade?
    • CommentAuthorchewbears

Annie,

Nothing will happen to your CSS/Templates, anything you have done to your plog-functions can still be used just copy them out to a notepad and add them back in after you re-install.