Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormisiek303
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2010

Today I have installed new version, like it a lot?

Met two problems:
    1. During installation it asking for data info to connect to Database, then next page validate it and shows install button.It also says that I need to create configuration file with the same informations, install button do not work with out the config file. What's the point here ? if I have to do it manually.

2. Zip archive not working.
    I zipped few images jpeg's with no folders in it. It tries to upload but it ends with no message or any error, just reload the form. I set permissions to 777 for uploads folder plog-content/uploads. What I can do/check yet to get this working.
    • CommentAuthormisiek303
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2010

__I am taking back the zipping issue number 2. I had to increase some timing values for running scripts.__

But there is one bug. When I do upload zip and I will select to create new album then collection , then after uploaded it redirect me to import page, then down of the bottom I should have all information filled, instead the name of the zip file is filled in album name, and the collection is not selected , it defaults to first top.

Other then that I love the app. Good job ;)

Best