Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2010

I was trying to avoid answering this as I do not like the solution I am using but I can offer it up to you as I use it on a text box and like the results. This idea only works if you are not going to use the comment functionality. So if that is an issue read no more. I took over the comment coding and turned it into tagging code. So anyone can "tag (comment)" a photo. I have limited to the amount of text the "tag" can have an some other core functionality but it basically does just like you want. Also the comment function has a queue process so that you can look through the "tags" to make sure no one is abusing its purpose. I use this to monitor the "tags". In utilizing this function I am also able to create "virtual" albums through forced searches. So anyone looking for a coral photo can look in the coral "tag"/"virtual album". It is a sloppy solution to what a real tagging system could really do but if interested I could go more in depth for you.