Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsalliema
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2010

I'm a newbie and have added and deleted pics with no problems until now. I hvave four folders of pics, but only get an error message when trying to open (so I can delete a pic) ONE of the folders.

Failed: $AvailableImageOutputFormats = array(text;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 519 $this->thumbnailFormat set to $this->config_output_format "jpeg" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 529 $this->thumbnailFormat staying as "jpeg" because "" ($this->f) is not in $AvailableImageOutputFormats in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 539 $this->thumbnailQuality set to "75" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 546 $this->config_cache_directory () is not a directory in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 587 SetCacheFilename() failed because $this->config_cache_directory is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1815 GetImageSize("") failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1800 starting SourceImageToGD() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1886 Not using EXIF thumbnail data because $this->config_use_exif_thumbnail_for_speed is FALSE in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1889 phpThumb() v1.6.0-200507180958 "/home4/salliema/public_html/plogger/images/sallie's_portraits/cats/cat05.jpg" does not exist

Can anyone help?
    Thanks,
    salliema
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2010

So you were adding and deleting pictures from the admin panel or from the folder directory?
    • CommentAuthorsalliema
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2010

Hi, thank you for replying.
    I sign in as admin
    choose "Manage" from the menu
    under "Collections" I have four picture albums
    I get the above error message ONLY when trying to open ONE of the albums so I can delete a picture.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2010

Can you see the photos in the albums giving the errors in their directory? Basically go inside your web folder and look for the images. Are they physically there?
    • CommentAuthorsalliema
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2010

Hi,
    Yes, as far I can tell they are there. They all appear when logging in to the site. If it's of any help, the same picture is in two folders, which is the problem I'm trying to correct. But I can't see how that would matter. I'll give you the login info (privately) if it will help.
    Thanks
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010

Is the picture the exact same name? That would cause an error, just off the top. Like if the image is image001.jpg in both folders.
    • CommentAuthorsalliema
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2010

Yes the picture is the same name. So I went to the folder that would let me in, and deleted one of the copies. Then I logged out. And back in again and next tried again to go into the problem folder, but I still get the error message.
    Failed: $AvailableImageOutputFormats = array(text;wbmp;gif;png;jpeg) in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 519 $this->thumbnailFormat set to $this->config_output_format "jpeg" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 529 $this->thumbnailFormat staying as "jpeg" because "" ($this->f) is not in $AvailableImageOutputFormats in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 539 $this->thumbnailQuality set to "75" in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 546 $this->config_cache_directory () is not a directory in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 587 SetCacheFilename() failed because $this->config_cache_directory is empty in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1815 GetImageSize("") failed in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1800 starting SourceImageToGD() in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1886 Not using EXIF thumbnail data because $this->config_use_exif_thumbnail_for_speed is FALSE in file "phpthumb.class.php" on line 1889 phpThumb() v1.6.0-200507180958 "/home4/salliema/public_html/plogger/images/sallie's_portraits/cats/cat05.jpg" does not exist
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2010

Delete the image in both directory locations, delete your thumbs folder and then you can reupload it once.
    • CommentAuthorsalliema

That is my problem. I deleted it from one of the folders, but the other won't let me in to delete it from there as well - I just get the error message.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears

I don't understand how you are unable to delete them. If I go to my web folder which is at HTDOCS. I navigate to the images and can manually get rid of them without using the plogger interface. I don't understand how doing it this method you would get a plogger error. It seems you are within the plog-admin trying to do the above. I need you to do it from the web folders.
    • CommentAuthorsalliema

Hi, thanks for your patience. I have 'inherited' the job of helping a friend with her website and know very little about this. My instructions for deleting pictures is to: login as ADMIN; click on MANAGE; click on her COLLECTION (which contains 4 folders); click on the folder containing the picture I want to delete ? and this is when I get the error message. On the othe 3 folder I do not get an error message and can see the thumbnails and delete what I want. But in the problem folder (collection) I just get the error message. I don't know anything about HTDOCS, what it is or where it is. And I'm sorry if I'm being dense about this, but I don't know what you mean by doing it from "the web folders."