Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorxavierator
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2010 edited

Dear, I'm filling registers from my database to plogger database, no problema with plogger_pictures table, but what is the plogger_thumbnail_config table ?, I fill it with a same number of registers than plogger_pictures with max_size=60 and the default values for the other fields but the display gallery screen is not right, I don't know how to fill this table, someone can help me ?
    Thanks, Xavi
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2010

here you have a samples with a wrong display of my gallery, I'm sure that the problem is with the values of the plogger_thumbnail_config table:

Sample1

Sample2

Thanks again, Xavi

I think that the problem with the display gallery isn't a problem with plogger_thumbnail_config, I will keep this table with their original 4 registers and the display is the same, bad !!!, but if I add images in the administrator site it works right, then, I don't know how I have to add registers with my php script in order to display right, someone knows ?
    Thanks, Xavi
    • CommentAuthorchewbears

So you want it to display 7 images per row with 4 rows?

Currently this is breaking for you and displaying the above? Whats your CSS look like? What Album.php mods have you made? What version are you using?
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010

xavierator: The issue isn't with the your options settings, it's a CSS issue. Can you please post a link to your gallery so that I can try to troubleshoot this for you?
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010 edited

Dear, I don't change any file of my gallery in order to see more o less images like the original plogger gallery (7 images in 4 rows, ... for example), no, I only pass data registers from my forum database to plogger gallery database files with a php script, this script works right but plogger display it wrong, you can see in the images sended a few days ago, I don't know why but I find an alternative solution, here you have:

1. add 1 image manually from plogger admin
    2. execute my script (I don't want to pass manually over 1000 images)
    3. delete the first register added manually and yes, my gallery display images perfectly, here you have the links to see it

My forum
    My plogger gallery with data and images added from my forum

Thanks, Xavi