Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordmehler
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010

Hello,
    I'm using a 1and1 shared hosting setup running php5 and mysql5. I've installed plogger latest 1.0rc1. the installation went fine. My problem is in file uploads. I was sent a file of 3.8 mb in size and tried to upload it. The file went, but then I got a blank screen.
    I've browsed and am seeing this is a known issue.
    Checking some settings in my phpinfo() output I can see the following:

max_input_time -1
    memory_limit 40m
    safe_mode off

Further postings on this suggested checking the globals file, I did so and it looks like it overrides these values. I've spoken to the hosting provider 1and1.com and their saying script execution might be terminating, which makes sense. Unfortunately, I have no log to confirm this nor a way of fixing it if it is. Any suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.
    Dave.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkimparsell
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010

@dmehler: I'm assuming that you are running the latest version of Plogger (1.0-RC1). If so, log in to your admin area and click the Show Server Info link in the upper-right corner and copy/paste the server info here please. It gives us several important server values that will allow us to troubleshoot this for you.