Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorboblennon
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2010

Has anyone written a client oriented Plogger user guide for unsophisticated end users? I am currently wrapping up a secured access website for a small community of about 100 families, many of which are elderly and surely not familiar with things like FTP, compressed files, and even the file system structure.

For security purposes each family has access to the site through separate directories which are created on their initial website registration and authentication. Plogger is installed in each of the family directories automatically during this process, and the standard installation form has been eliminated.

And while I have installed an on-line user guide for the basic website functionality and displays, I am just finishing up the Plogger implementation and have not yet documented the way Plogger works from the end-user standpoint after it has been installed.

If anyone has written this kind of thing up, and is willing to share it, it would be greatly appreciated.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2010

Have you searched the forums? I think that would be your only chance to find such documentation. No one in my years here has written something like that to my knowledge.