Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorpandianbe
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010 edited

Hi Sidtehduck,

When I try to include the Latest or random images plugins in my plogger, getting below error seriously.

I tested alot but end to unsuccessfully Please check this.

Warning: mysql_error(): 8 is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/XXXXXXXXX/XXXXXXX/plog-includes/plog-functions.php on line 551

Using Latest Plogger-RC1.zip

SELECT `p`.*, `a`.`path` AS `album_path`, `c`.`path` AS `collection_path` FROM `plogger_pictures` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `plogger_albums` AS `a` ON `p`.`parent_album`=`a`.`id` LEFT JOIN `plogger_collections` AS `c` ON `p`.`parent_collection`=`c`.`id` WHERE `p`.`id` = 18

In file: /gallery/index.php

On line: 778
    • CommentAuthorvainee
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2011

Hello,
    I have the same problem with plogger. It seems that function plogger_generate_seo_meta_tags() called directly from template's header (e.g. /plog-content/themes/default/head.php) doesn't have correct DB connection. I have not much time to analysis and this function only inserts the keywords and description meta tags into the header. So if you can live without them you can easily remove this printing by commenting or deleting the echo line in the mentioned file and the error should disappear:

<?php /*echo plogger_generate_seo_meta_tags();*/ ?>

Notice: Everything seems to be working fine if you use default not-embedded version by navigating browser to plogger/index.php. I am using other DB connection on my site so it could be the problem. It would be fine if anybody familiar could check/fix this issue.
    That is for mysql error?dvd virgen
    I have the same problem with plogger, It would be appriciated if anybody familiar could check/fix this issue.