Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorNikau
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2005

Hello, my first post here.

I have a little problem with plogger : I set the thumbnails size in the admin part at 120px (or whatever actually). Though, when I go to the album level of a gallery, I first see very quickly the right thumbs, but they are quickly replaced by bigger pictures of the same size than the uploaded picture. Whatever size I can specify in the option tab, the size of the album picture is still the same.

Is there anything to do to force the size of the thumbs?

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthormike
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2005

Are you using version Beta 2?
    You can try clearing your browser cache... if that doesn't work, delete all the files in your /plogger/thumbs/ directory after setting a new size.
    • CommentAuthorNikau
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2005

Yes I just downloaded the last beta, 2.1. I'll try to delete the files, though I did see a change in the thumb'ssize after visiting the gallery (the size increased reflecting the size of the pictures).
    • CommentAuthorNikau
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2005 edited

Ok, I deleted all the thumbs, set thumb size to 120px for the largest (80px for the small thumbs) and reload the page: no chance, the pictures are stil of the original size.

I did hack 'plog-functions.php' (quite badly) in order to be able to load the gallery from another file than 'index.php' (to insert plogger in a wiki). I do not know wether that can be the problem though.
    • CommentAuthorNikau
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2006 edited

Up, I have still the same problem, but now with an attempt to make wordpress and Plogger work together.

Please what is happening here :
    http://www.luetru.com/?page_id=3&level=album&id=1

the thumbs are being resized to the orginal size!

then, look here :
    http://www.luetru.com/galerie/index.php?level=album&id=1
    the thumbs are resized to the right size!

Could you please tell me what is happening here?