Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKAES
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2010

I am new to plogger. So I thought I could just start messing with files before doing a research as to how this system works and made one small simple change to the header.php file in the default folder. I deleted the search box and then the css broke site-wide. Any idea what has happened here. I tried refreshing the file to it original as well as the entire site once that didn't work but still no luck figuring this out. Thanks for the help all.
    • CommentAuthorKAES
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2010 edited

Ok I realized my paths are now broken due to a splash page I created. The cms is in a sub folder in turn breaking all the paths. I am finding it hard to find all the places to modify to rebuild the paths.
    I found in the plog-load-config.php on line 109

$config['theme_url'] = $config['gallery_url'].'plog-content/themes/'.basename($config['theme_dir']).'/';

I was able to change to this so the CSS would register:

$config['theme_url'] = 'plog-content/themes/'.basename($config['theme_dir']).'/';

By removing the $config['gallery_url']. the path starts building after the /gallery/ folder.

What should I do? Come up with t different solution for the splash page by altering the index.php file or find a way to rebuild the paths. Not sure which is the better solution. Please help those who are experienced with this. I am more of a designer than a programmer.

Thanks
    • CommentAuthorKAES
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2010

I'll make this more simple.
    Where or how is 'gallery url' defined?

I need to just add gallery/ (sub folder) to the url to solve all these problems site-wide.
    Right?
    • CommentAuthorKAES
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2010

Go to the options screen, you can set the gallery url there.