Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormichaelt
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2010

Followed the dead-simple integration instructions for embedding Plogger in WordPress and have everything working beautifully!

...except that the WordPress page that's got the Plogger bits in it is rendering much differently than the other WP pages. For the embedding I created a custom template in a theme I've written for WP that has the necessary Plogger inclusion calls -- nothing fancy, and it's working. The problem is that the Plogger inclusions are causing WordPress to freak out.

As mentioned, the templates for these pages are the same except for the one that includes a few lines for Plogger:

http://mynorthmedia.com/anderson/about/
    http://mynorthmedia.com/anderson/gallery/

See how the latter isn't rendering the menu properly? Same templates, same code. The only difference is that the /gallery/ page includes Plogger and isn't quite right.

Any ideas on what might be going on? I'm digging through template files and source for both WP and Plogger to see if someone is stepping on someone else's toes but so far I can't figure out what's wrong.
    • CommentAuthorchewbears

I ran into some issues with the RC of plogger and ended up making them live on the same webpage but in two different sub directory homes as it was to annoying for me to figure out.
    • CommentAuthormichaelt

I've also noticed that the URLs are wrong and cause 404's because they don't include the proper path information. Sounds like I'll just have Plogger and WP as separate universes.
    • CommentAuthorcpstnyc
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2011

I keep getting a 501 error randomly on my WP installation. This started happening since I installed Plogger. I'm not sure if it's related though.
    • CommentAuthorjeanny11
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011

how to install plogger into wordpress? i'm new user in here... is it use widget?