Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkegster
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2010

I cannot figure out how to set custom TITLE tags for individual images and custom meta data (description, keywords, and custom meta tags such as robots, revisit, etc) to the individual image pages.

Basically, I need the caption, image description, to be separate from the TITLE tags and the DESCRIPTION / KEYWORD tags... ??
    • CommentAuthorboblennon
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010

If you have embedded plogger in your own webpage all you need to do is edit the html. If you are running plogger as a free standing application you will need to modify the plogger php that generates the html.
    • CommentAuthorkegster
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010

Okay. Well, I am unable to find how to add HTML META tags for each page.

In my gallery, I have cakes. In each album are cakes from that category. When clicking on a cake, it brings you to the PICTURES.php template (including header, etc).

The best way I've found would have all pictures have the same meta data.

Is there some sort of plugin to allow custom meta data for individual pictures, albums, collections? Or an easy way?
    • CommentAuthorboblennon
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010 edited

You might find the code example on <a href=' http://www.plogger.org/forum/discussion/3377/make-gallery-name-a-link-to-the-homepage/#Item_2'> a possible start.</a>